Fruit and Nut Information
All of the Categories by Fruits & Nuts : Apple
- Commercial Apple Growing in California
- Organic Apple Production Manual
- Fireblight (Erwinia amylovora): Disease Model for Pear and Apple
- Phenology Model: Codling Moth
Newsletters & Blogs: Farm Advisors - Current Topics
- Foothill Farms & Orchard News - Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, and Tuolumne Counties
- Orchard Notes - Lake and Medocino Counties
- Orchard Notes - Tulare County
- Tree Pest Updates: Codling Moth - Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Tree Topics (newsletters (2002-2012) - San Benito County
non-University of California Resources
- Apple Replant: Treating the Cause, Not the Symptoms
- Crop Profile for Apples in California (pdf)
- Texas Plant Disease Handbook: Apple
- University of Vermont Apple Program
- Washington State University: Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center
- Apple Hill Growers
- Apple Hill Growers Association
- California Apple Commission
- Oak Glen Apple Growers Association
- Washington State Apple Commission
- Cost and Return Studies by the Dept. of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Davis
- Apple Production Management in Northern California
- Apple Thinning Sprays
- Biological Control of Codling Moth: Parasitoid Releases in Walnuts, Apples and Pears (pdf)
- Physiological Disorder Fact Sheets: Apple, Grape, Olive, Pear, Persimmon, Pomegranate, Stonefruit
- Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality: Apple 'Fugi'
- Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality: Apple 'Gala'
- Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality: Apple 'Golden Delicious'
- Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality: Apple 'Granny Smith'
- Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality: Apple 'Red Delicious'
- Resources for Apple Production (pdf)
- UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines: Apple
Some links are to sites outside of the UC domain. No endorsement is intended of products, services, or information, nor is criticism implied of similar sites that are not mentioned.