Fruit and Nut Information
All of the Categories by Fruits & Nuts: Table Grape/Raisin
- Dried-On-Vine (DOV) Raisin Cultivars (pdf)
- Drip Irrigation Can Effectively Apply Boron to San Joaquin Valley Vineyards (pdf)
- Future of California Raisins is Drying on the Vine (pdf)
- Grapevine Remote sensing Analysis of Phylloxera Early Stress (GRAPES Project)
- IPM-Based Guidelines for Replanting Grapes in 2000 without Methyl Bromide (pdf)
- Physiological Disorder Fact Sheets: Apple, Grape, Olive, Pear, Persimmon, Pomegranate, Stonefruit
- Recommendations for Maintaining Postharvest Quality: Grape
- Trellises for Dried-on-the Vine Raisin Production (pdf)
- UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines: Grape
Stephen Vazquez, UCCE Fresno Co. and Matthew Fidelibus, UC Kearney Agricultural Center (7 pp.)
William Peacock, UCCE Tulare Co., and L. Peter Christensen, UCCE UC Davis, in California Agriculture, 2005 (4 pp.)
William Peacock, UCCE Tulare Co., and Frederick Swanson, UC Kearney Agricultural Center, in California Agriculture, 2005 (5 pp.)
NASA project. Cooperators: UCCE, CSU Chico and Mondavi Winery, 1998
Michael McKenry, Nematology Dept., UC Riverside. 2000 (3 pp.)
Carlos Crisosto, (ed.) Dept. of Plant Sciences, UC Davis, UC Postharvest Technology Research and Information Center
Carlos H. Crisosto, Elizabeth J. Mitcham and Adel A. Kader Department of Plant Sciences, University of California, Davis
Stephen Vazquez, UCCE Fresno Co. and Matthew Fidelibus, UC Kearney Agricultural Center (5 pp.)
UC IPM Online
- Grape Botrytis Bunch Rot (Botrytis cinerea) Disease Model
- Phenology Model: Thompson Seedless Grapevine
- Powdery Mildew (Uncinula necator) on Grape Disease Model
UC IPM Online
UC IPM Online
UC IPM Online
Farm Advisors' Newsletters & Blogs: Current Topics & Meetings
- Along the Grapevine - San Joaquin County
- Central Coast Vineyard News - Monterey, San Benito & Santa Cruz Counties.
- Crop Currents - Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- Field Notes Newsletter - San Joaquin County
- From the Vine Newsletter - Kern County
- Grape Notes - Kings County
- The Pomology Post - Madera County
- Tree & Vine News - Sacramento County
- Tree and Vine Newsletter - Merced County
- Vine Lines - Fresno County
- Vineyard Views & Events - Napa County
Newsletter from Paul Verdegaal, Farm Advisor, San Joaquin County.
Newsletter from Larry Bettiga, Farm Advisor, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.
Newsletter from Janet Caprile, Farm Advisor, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Primarily cherry, stone fruit, olive, walnut and grape
A Newsletter from San Joaquin County Farm Advisors. Research and new developments related to agriculture in the county. Includes almond, walnut, grapes, veg crops, range land.
Newsletter from Kern County Farm Advisors. Topics related to grapes grown for the table, raisins, wine and juice
Newsletter from Bob Beede, Farm Advisor, Kings County. Topics related to grapes grown for the table, raisins, wine and juice.
Newsletter from Brent Holtz, Farm Advisor, Madera County. Topics in tree crop production, including farm safety, irrigation, pest management. Nut crops including almond, stone fruit.
Newsletter by Chuck Ingels, Farm Advisor, Sacramento County. Primarily grape, cherry and pear.
Newsletter from David Doll and Maxwell Norton, Farm Advisors, Merced County. Topics in tree crop production, including farm safety, irrigation, pest management.
Newsletter from Stephen Vasquez, Farm Advisor, Fresno County. Primarily grape production for table grapes, raisins, wine and juice.
Newsletter from Napa County.
Centers and Programs
non-University of California Resources
- Crop Profile for Grapes (Raisin) in California (pdf)
- Crop Profile for Grapes (Table) in California (pdf)
- Northwest Berry and Grape Information Network
- Viticulture and Enology Research Center
National Science Foundation Center for IPM. 1999 (78 pp.)
National Science Foundation Center for IPM. 1999 (89 pp.)
USDA, Oregon State University, University of Idaho and Washington State University
California State University, Fresno
- California Raisin Marketing Board
- California Table Grape Commssion
- Pacific Coast Producers
- Raisin Administrative Committee
- Sun-Maid Growers of California
- Sunsweet Growers Inc.
Yuba City, CA
Some links are to sites outside of the UC domain. No endorsement is intended of products, services, or information, nor is criticism implied of similar sites that are not mentioned.